I used a broadcast microphone when I filmed for National Boards. I had been asssured that this microphone would ONLY pick up the discussion in close proximity and would mute all the other discussions. When I played back the DVD I was horrified that there was so much talk that you could not understand anything. It did not mute out anything that was said in a 5 mile radius!!
Much as I hate it, I will have to refilm and try the whole thing again. I really want to do it right this time. Does anyone have a suggestion for me?
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I did my video taping I used a omni??? microphone. I got it at radio shack for like $40. It was round and was about 2 inches tall. It really did work to cut down on background noise but I had to carry it from group to group as I moved around the room. I know videoing can be stressful because you want it to be good but remember you need some bad too so you can right about it.
Post a Comment