Sunday, February 10, 2008

Things are getting better

Although I still have so much to learn, I feel like I am beginning to get a handle on this class. My group members are so patient with me - they must hate to see my name come up in caller ID! Thank you ladies. I am also looking forward to the face to face instruction with Dr. Wang.

My goal this week is to get a usable video for my National Boards and to solve the dilemma I am having getting good audio. This will also be a challenge because my voice is not back 100% yet. I still have to video because I need to use our day on Monday to work on writing it up. I am off to buy new batteries for the microphone, and to see if I can download some information about it so I will be able to use it more effectively. I am using a lightsmith in the video and also showing my children creating their power point presentations. Hopefully this will all run smoothly. The viewers will think I am pretty technical - if they only knew!

No comments: